lingering in ways
that penetrate deep inside
where is my sunshine
I like to think of thoughts as living blossoms borne by the human tree.
The rain has stayed for days, finally, I woke up with sun shining through my bedroom window.
I wasn't sure that I could take another day of this dreadful weather.
I didn't complain, because I knew we needed it......I'm glad it's over!
In other new:
- Although you showed concern in my last post, I am slightly disappointed that most of the people didn't follow through.
- I feel as though the important parts of the "I Heart Mountains" post may have been skipped over.
- I would love for all of you to join me in this very important campaign to end mountaintop removal.
- All I ask is that you pledge by signing up in the first widget on my sidebar.
- Also, I am willing to donate one dollar on your behalf to the cause mentioned in the last post if you pledge. At the end of one week, I plan to match the pledges.
- And so I know who joined in, please leave a comment in the last post stating, I LOVE MOUNTAINS!