For a while now, I have been bugging a co-worker of mine to
let me take photos of her very adorable daughter.
It wasn't until after her last day on the job that we decided to
coordinate the endeavor, once and for all.
I have created some scenarios as to when and where
I would capture these snippets.
Kids, on the other hand, have their own agendas......
I don't photograph people as often anymore,
so it was a little foreign to me.
I wish that there would have been more time for her to get used to me, and the camera,
but they didn't arrive in enough time to get to the location I had in mind.
We ended up just having the 'session' in the backyard.
The above shot was the only one out of the handful that I really fell in love with.
Hopefully, in the future, we will have more time to get comfortable with one another.
In other news:
- I did go to bed before midnight last night, FINALLY! (and I hope to do so again tonight)
- I have still had an unusually high level of energy. (i really don't know where it's coming from)
- I am feeling 20 lbs lighter since I started cleaning up the house. I am, however, taking it slow, one room at a time. The task just seems less daunting this way.
- I wish I had more willing subjects to take photos of........
- I can't believe it's only Tuesday!