haiku friday & one single impression
It just so happens
don't know how I could forget
I don't mind the rain
I know that you've only been shown those itty bitty snippets of the trip,
but I can't be sorry, because I'm getting stuff done.
I'm finally gaining momentum now, which I'm absolutely thrilled about!
I've checked so many items off my list today.
And sadly, it prevented me from getting through any Atlanta photos.
This weekend I'm hoping to pull myself together completely and get back on the ball.
I have even heard that this dreadful weather we've been experiencing
is going to vanish in time for the weekend.
I'm ecstatic, but I'll keep my fingers crossed just in case.
- The above photo was taken during a rainy day walk a few weekends ago.
- Right after this shot, Cody splashed the puddle. I told him to. But I didn't like that photo.
- I almost forgot how fun it was to splash in puddles.
- Rain doesn't always get me down.
- The prompt for this weeks haiku was Serendipity.