This is one of several giveaways I plan to do from now until Christmas.
I'm sure you're curious to know what is coming, but that's for
me to know, and for you to find out! Typical. I know.
My goal for doing a series of giveaways is to, not
only promote Wayfaring Wanderer, but to do
something for those of you that
do so much to enrich my life.
I have met an amazing bunch via this blog, and through other people's blogs as well.
I have always tried to make it a point to find new people that pique my interest.
I've met writers, scrapbookers, digital/mixed media artists,
and of course, other photographers.
Sometimes I hide, but most times I'll comment. I'm a big commenter.
Other blogger's comment section is sometimes how I find new and interesting people.
And, more often than not, that's how someone will find my blog.
But let's do something different!
Instead of your typical leave a comment-and-your-
entered-to-win-giveaway, let's take the time to showcase someone
in the blogosphere who is special to you. In doing so, you get to recognize
a friend, and we can possibly meet someone new.
Let's share the love........
Nominate a fellow blogger to win a set of these greeting cards!
(This Giveaway is now CLOSED)
- Please leave a comment stating who you would like to nominate and why.
- If you would also like to receive an entry for yourself without receiving a nomination, just post about the giveaway, and the nominee at your blog. (if you do so, let me know)
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday. We plan to draw names.
- And since this giveaway is part of a series of giveaways, any nominations or entries received will continue to tally throughout the entire series of giveaways.
- i.e. If you receive any nominations or entries during this giveaway, they will carry over into the next giveaway. No math necessary, that increases your odds of winning.
- I will pick three winners to receive two cards each.
- And because I want you all to win some of the cool stuff I have in mind to bestow upon you, bloggers are only eligible to win one giveaway in the series.
- Please do not add this or any of WW's giveaways to those giveaway link blogs.....I want this to be for friends, and about friends.
This is in response to the long overdue
pay it forward challenge from
Angry Asian Creations.