With the shorter days and frigid nights upon us, I have been feeling a bit uninspired as of late. I recognize what's happening but have done little to remedy the issue at hand. It seems like its been too long since my soul has been stirred by an image I have come in direct contact with - I miss being up close. I seek comfort in images that others capture with hopes that it will stir an inspirational response with me. Perhaps it would snap me out of this funk? Maybe you all know what I'm talking about? Yeah, you do. Now, you don't have to be in a funk like me to appreciate and/or be inspired by someone else's work. I see proclamations of such in comments around the blogosphere almost daily. We inspire one another, from getting organized to being a little more green, it happens. I really think that you guys keep me afloat sometimes. For that, I thank you.
For the sake of inspiration, I would like to announce the next "Share the Love Giveaway".
TWO READERS have the chance to win a one year subscription to Popular Photography magazine. Popular Photography is also a wonderful source of inspiration with beautiful images and great tips. I can already hear it: So, what crazy things do you want us to do now, WW?!?! Well, I'm not going to ask much.....just a few simple rules.
- Create a blog post featuring a photographer that inspires you.
- The photographer can be a fellow blogger or a famous photographer.....you decide.
- In the post, offer a brief explanation as to why you chose that particular photographer.
- Once you have created the post, if it is a fellow blogger, let them know via email or comment.
- Also, don't forget to add your blog posts permalink to the Mr. Linky widget below.
- You will receive one entry for doing so, as will the photographer you showcase (if they have a blog).
- The giveaway will close Wednesday, November 26th @ Midnight.
- If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Okay, I'm supposed to be packing! I better get on that pronto!!
I will be heading to Jacksonville - my hometown - tomorrow after work.