- I received this in the mail yesterday.
- Have you ever heard of this place before? Me: No..........
- Did you know, that this used to be the capital of POLAND? Me: I do now...........
- This building is called "Cloth Hall" or Sukiennice .
- From what I have read this building dates back to the 1300's! Me: Whoa, that's a long time.
Here are some photos courtesy of Karkow's very own website.
foto Artur Żyrkowski, Municipality of Krakow, City Promotion and Marketing Office
"I Love Postcards in the Mail!"